Thursday, March 24, 2011

RIP My Darling Elizabeth


When my Mother woke me up yesterday to tell me Elizabeth had passed I was in a state of shock. I got up, turned on the tv and they were talking about her on the Today show and I just broke down. Elizabeth is one of my favorite classic film actresses. And one of my favorite people. I may have only been a big fan of hers for a year but in that year I have grown to love her as much as I do others like Bette Davis or Katharine Hepburn. While I am devastated it is comforting to know she is reunited with her friends and with Mike Todd and Richard Burton. Debbie Reynolds told People magazine that she visited Elizabeth a few weeks ago in the hospital and that she was in alot of pain. I hope now she is resting peacefully. She led a long, full life, and has been through it all. The world has lost a great human being though. I love you Elizabeth. RIP my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment