Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dame Elizabeth Taylor

(Elizabeth Taylor, new obsession!)

I love many classic film stars as you will find out in this blog later on now that I am updating it and I now can add yet another star to my long list of favorites. I never payed much attention to Elizabeth Taylor except thinking she was very beautiful and remembering how I used to watch her in Little Women when I was younger. I'm an avid Tumblr user and I noticed alot of my friends on there consider her a favorite. So, I finally got around to watching her films and I liked what I saw. After watching A Place in the Sun, Giant, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and especially Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf? I was rather taken with her. She is rather brilliant in the latter film and if you haven't seen Virginia Wolf I highly recommend it! I can't wait to find out more about her than I already know, liking new people is always a fun thing and feeling. Here are some gorgeous photos of this beautiful and talented lady.









In other news, I am finally going to commit to posting to my blog for now on since it is about time I update it! If we have common interests please follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment