Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cute Crocheting


Recently I have really been wanting to try my hand at crocheting. There are so many cute projects out there to do, so I thought I would teach myself. Today I went to the Library and picked up a couple of how to books. Tomorrow I will be getting the supplies. So I am looking forward to learning something new! If I get the hang of it and like I figure that I could make some nice Christmas presents for this year. I really hope I can master it one day!

I've been browsing the internet for different ideas, techniques, and how to's on crocheting and have come across alot of cute projects. Here are some photos and inspirations that make me want to learn this new craft.


This activity kit from Barnes & Noble sparked my interest in crocheting.


These would be fun to make with Halloween coming up!


These amazingly cute headphones were brought to my attention by my friend Kendra! You can purchase these at Etsy!


I love this bow headband Zooey Deschanel is wearing at a show.

3 comments:

  1. yeay! I'm sure you'll get the hand of it in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I think I follow you on tumblr too, haha, maybe I am making that up. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kendra!

    and I have the same username on tumblr so it is a possibility! and thank you!

    ReplyDelete